Z Bookshelf by Ethnicraft
Designed by Alain van Havre, the Z rack's repetitive game of lines and shadows give it a unique look and fully emphasize the character of the natural wood.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations
- Natural characteristics called “Medullary Rays” are found in solid wood, especially in White Oak
- Quarter-sawn cut is revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping
- Light and shade variations enhance the beauty of the wood
- Quarter-sawn oak is more structurally sound than flat-sawn oak, resisting warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain
- Flecks and rays appear on the face of the boards, a sought-after feature of quarter-sawn white and red oak
37"W x 15"D x 81 1/2"H
49 1/2"W x 15"D x 81 1/2"H
Made of solid oak with a hardwax oil finish.
Designed in Belgium