The Spice Route Rug by Golran
The Spice Route Rug by Golran is more than just a floor-covering; it's a testament to the historical trade route that connected continents and cultures. Piero Lissoni's outdoor carpet collection takes inspiration from the renowned Spice Route, symbolizing the cultural exchange and enrichment that occurred along its path. Here's what makes The Spice Route Rug a must-have for your space:
- Simple geometries inspired by exotic cartography
- Represents the long voyage connecting different worlds
- Brings to mind a pathway of colors and perfumes
- First collection of outdoor carpets from Golran1898
- Signifies the necessity of dialogue between different cultures and traditions
Elevate your space with The Spice Route Rug by Golran and add a touch of historical significance and cultural richness to your home.
9'8" x 6'6"
9'8" x 8'6"
11'4" x 8'6"
13' x 9'8"
Materials: Hand knotted wool and silk