Teak Jack Outdoor Lounge Chair by Ethnicraft
Beautiful from every angle, luxuriant shapes and curves form the basis of the Jack sofa collection. Featuring upholstery woven in Belgium, every detail has been meticulously crafted to ensure comfort and elegance when enjoying the outdoors.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations
- The natural characteristics are called “Medullary Rays” as they are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood (especially in White Oak)
- Quarter-sawn oak is revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping
- Light and shade variations enhance the beauty
- Quarter-sawn oak is more structurally sound and resists cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain
- Quartersawn white and red oak feature flecks and rays on the face of the boards as a result of cutting along the growth rings
30"W x 35 1/2"D x 29"H, Seat Height: 16"
Made from 100% solid teak / 100% polyprop Fabric / Quick-dry-foam
Designed in Belgium