Tabwa TV Cupboard by Ethnicraft
The Tabwa collection offers timeless centerpieces of minimalistic silhouette with a unique and distinct character. Contemporary wooden furniture are transformed into unique pieces of art where each pattern is carefully carved by our artisans. Named after the Tabwa culture from Central Africa, the collection’s inspiration comes from their fondness for linear geometric motifs.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations.
- “Medullary Rays” are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood, especially in White Oak.
- “Quarter-Sawn” cut is revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping.
- Light and shade variations will enhance the beauty.
- Quarter-sawn oak is a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak, resisting cupping, twisting, warping, and moisture penetration.
One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and the rays that appear on the face of the boards as a result of cutting along the growth rings.
Alain Van Havre
63"W x 18"D x 20 1/2"H
Solid teak doors with a varnish finish, oak veneer body and black metal legs.
Designed in Belgium