Stability Coffee Table by Ethnicraft
Relying on some of the oldest artistic ancestral techniques, the deep surface of the Stability coffee table is shaped by hand by our skilled artisans. Natural mineral powders and colour pigments blend to form the table’s unique finish. The thickness of the top makes for a revealing contrast with the airy base. Simple lines and a standardised height showcase the clean beauty of well-crafted metal work.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations
- “Medullary Rays” are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood, especially in White Oak
- Quarter-Sawn cut is revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping
- Quarter-sawn oak is a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak
- It resists cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain
- Quarter-sawn white and red oak exhibit flecks and rays along the growth rings
Light and shade variations will enhance the beauty of the coffee table. The table's unique finish and well-crafted metal work make it a stunning piece for any living space.
Alain Van Havre
59 1/2"W x 24"D x 14"H
The distinctive table top finish is made from mineral powders, water, earth, natural colour pigments and metallic powders.
Designed in Belgium