Nordic II Bed by Ethnicraft
Inspired by our Nordic range we developed Nordic II, a bedroom collection that combines elegant lines with the purity of solid wood. Please inquire with our team about the availability of quick ship items prior to purchase. Stock levels can change frequently.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations.
- The natural characteristics are called “Medullary Rays” as they are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood (especially in White Oak).
- These desired characteristics are drawn out by the type of cut which is known as “Quarter-Sawn.”
- Quarter-sawn oak is “a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak. It resists cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain.
- One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and the rays that appear on the face of the boards as a result cutting along the growth rings.
Alain Van Havre
Queen: 70"L x 88"d x 37"H
King: 85"L x 88"D x 37"H
Designed in Belgium