Path Nest by Ferm Living
Create a peaceful sanctuary dedicated to focus and relaxation with the Path Nest. Made from recycled PET-yarn spun from post-consumer plastic and FSC™-certified beech wood, the Path Nest has been knotted by hand and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Two rows of fringes emphasise Path's relaxed and easy expression.
- Hand-braided PET yarn made from recycled plastic (equivalent to 72 plastic bottles)
- FSC™-certified beech wood construction
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Maximum weight capacity: 110 KGS
- Creates a peaceful sanctuary for relaxation
- Made from sustainable and recycled materials
- Durable and suitable for outdoor use
- Supports eco-friendly practices with recycled plastic usage
Perfect for creating a serene and inviting space in both indoor and outdoor settings. Ideal for relaxation, meditation, and unwinding.
Attention: Never let children use the hammock unattended. Do not swing, jump or stand in the hammock. Secure the hammock thoroughly when hanging it and check the area underneath for sharp items.
100% Hand-woven PET yarn made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. FSC-certified beech wood
W: 39.37 x H: 78.74 In