Oak Circle Dining Table by Ethnicraft
Our Circle solid oak dining table is all about inspiring your family to spend a little more time at the table, its solid legs intertwining in perfect balance.
- Wood Variations: Please note that wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations.
- Medullary Rays: The natural characteristics called “Medullary Rays” are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood (especially in White Oak). These desired characteristics are drawn out by the type of cut which is known as “Quarter-Sawn”.
- Beauty and Strength: Quarter-sawn oak is revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping. Light and shade variations will also enhance the beauty.
- Structural Soundness: Quarter-sawn oak is a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak. It resists cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain.
- Unique Features: One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and the rays that appear on the face of the boards as a result of cutting along the growth rings.
Alain Van Havre
54"W x 54"D x 30"H
64 1/2"W x64 1/2"D x 30"H
Made from solid oak with a varnish finish.
Designed in Belgium