Monolit Console by Ethnicraft
Balance and function come together in the Monolit console. It attracts attention without diverting it from the object you choose to display.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations.
- The natural characteristics are called “Medullary Rays” as they are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood, especially in White Oak.
- The desired characteristics are drawn out by the type of cut known as “Quarter-Sawn”, revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping.
- Light and shade variations will also enhance the beauty of the wood.
- Quarter-sawn oak is a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak, resisting cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain.
- One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and rays that appear on the face of the boards as a result of cutting along the growth rings.
48 1/2"W x 16"D x 33 1/2"H
The Monolit console features 2 drawers.
Made of solid oak with a hardwax oil finish and a black metal frame.
Designed in Belgium