M Bookshelf by Ethnicraft
The Mondrian-inspired M rack is based on the Dutch painter's famous grid of vertical and horizontal lines.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations
- Medullary Rays are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood, especially in White Oak
- Quarter-Sawn cut is revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping
- Light and shade variations enhance the beauty
- Quarter-sawn oak is more structurally sound than flat-sawn oak, resisting cupping, twisting, warping, and moisture penetration
- Flecks and rays appear on the face of the boards as a result of cutting along the growth rings
Alain Van Havre
35 1/2"W x 12"D x 54 1/2"H
41"W x 12"D x 86"H
Made of solid oak, or teak.
Designed in Belgium