Double Extendable Dining Table by Ethnicraft
- Successful combination of pure lines and a solid look
- Easily extendable single-handedly
- Natural variations in wood pieces due to unique characteristics called "Medullary Rays"
- Quarter-sawn oak cut for beauty, strength, and prevention of warping
- Structurally sound hardwood, resisting cupping, twisting, warping, and moisture penetration
- Flecks and rays enhancing the beauty of quarter-sawn white and red oak
Alain Van Havre
79"-118"W x 39 1/2"D x 30"H
Made from teak or oak wood.
Designed in Belgium