Burung Storage Cabinet by Ethnicraft
Like a shroud, the large sliding doors with bamboo spokes let light shimmer through. This creates an inequivalent sense of mystery and intrigue. The Burung storage cupboard in solid oak and bamboo, by Carlos Baladia, is designed with the personal objects you want to have close in mind.
- *Please note that wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations.
- *All in all, the natural characteristics are called “Medullary Rays” as they are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood (especially in White Oak.)
- *These desired characteristics are drawn out by the type of cut which is known as “Quarter-Sawn.”
- *Quarter-sawn oak is “a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak. It resists cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain.
- *One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and the rays that appear on the face of the boards as a result cutting along the growth rings.
Alain Van Havre
41"W x 18"D x 68"H
Made from black-tainted oak and bamboo spokes.
Designed in Belgium