Burger Chest of Drawers by Ethnicraft
Cascading natural wood patterns, a robust construction and ample storage space are the highlights of the Burger chest of drawers. Features 4 push open drawers.
- *Please note that wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations.
- All in all, the natural characteristics are called “Medullary Rays” as they are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood (especially in White Oak.)
- These desired characteristics are drawn out by the type of cut which is known as “Quarter-Sawn.” This type of cut is revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping.
- However, other factors including light and shade variations will also enhance the beauty.
- Despite that, quarter-sawn oak is “a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak. It resists cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain.
- One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and the rays that appear on the face of the boards as a result cutting along the growth rings.”
Alain Van Havre
39 1/2"W x 20"D x 35 1/2"H
Made of solid oak with a hardwax oil finish.
Designed in Belgium