Bok Bench by Ethnicraft
The Bok bench will pair perfectly with the Bok dining table. But also, as a stand-alone against a wall, in a hallway, or at the end of a bed. Its airy shape yet rock-solid construction makes this piece a timeless and remarkable design to enjoy for years to come. Available in four sizes and two colours, no doubt there is a Bok bench to match your space.
- Unique and natural variations in wood
- Characteristics of "Medullary Rays" in solid wood, especially in White Oak
- Desired beauty, strength, and prevention of warping in quarter-sawn oak
- Enhancement of beauty by light and shade variations
- Structural soundness and resistance to warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain
- Distinctive flecks and rays resulting from cutting along the growth rings
Alain Van Havre
49 1/2"W | 57 1/2"W | 65 1/2"W | 73"W x 14"D x 18 1/2"H
Oak version made of solid oak with a hardwax oil finish, colored oak made with tainted oak with varnish finish. Teak comes without any finishing or protective treatment to enhance the natural material beauty.
Designed in Belgium