Pirouette Bookshelf by Ethnicraft
Playful yet somber, the 60s-inspired Pirouette bookrack is a functional storage space that doubles as a statement piece.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations.
- Natural characteristics are called “Medullary Rays,” unique cellular structures found in solid wood, especially in White Oak.
- The type of cut known as “Quarter-Sawn” draws out desired characteristics, revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping.
- Light and shade variations enhance the beauty of the wood.
- Quarter-sawn oak is more structurally sound than flat-sawn oak, resisting cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain.
- One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and rays that appear on the face of the boards due to cutting along the growth rings.
24"W x 12"D x 79"H
Made of solid oak with a hardwax oil finish.
Designed in Belgium