Teak Bok Outdoor Dining Table by Ethnicraft
Just like its matching chair, the Bok dining table is another signature design. Its airy shape yet rock solid construction make this piece a timeless and remarkable design to enjoy for all the years to come, while the adapted grooved table top in solid teak makes outdoor life a simple pleasure.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations.
- All in all, the natural characteristics are called “Medullary Rays” as they are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood (especially in White Oak).
- The wood's type of cut, known as “Quarter-Sawn,” brings out desired characteristics such as beauty, strength, and prevention of warping.
- Light and shade variations will also enhance the beauty.
- Quarter-sawn oak is a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak. It resists cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain.
- One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and the rays that appear on the face of the boards as a result of cutting along the growth rings.
Alain Van Havre
64"W x 31 1/2"D x 30"H
79"W x 39 1/2"D x 30"H
98 1/2"W x 39 1/2"D x 30"H
118 1/2"W x 43 1/2"D x 30"H
Made from 100% solid teak.
Designed in Belgium