Spindle Bedside Table by Ethnicraft
With its one drawer, open space and slightly tapered legs, the Spindle bedside table is the perfect no-nonsense companion for the striking Spindle bed. Please inquire with our team about the availability of quick ship items prior to purchase. Stock levels can change frequently.
- *Please note that wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations.
- All in all, the natural characteristics are called “Medullary Rays” as they are the unique cellular structures found in solid wood (especially in White Oak.) These desired characteristics are drawn out by the type of cut which is known as “Quarter-Sawn.”
- This type of cut is revered for its beauty, strength, and prevention of warping. However, other factors including light and shade variations will also enhance the beauty.
- Despite that, quarter-sawn oak is “a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak. It resists cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain.
- One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and the rays that appear on the face of the boards as a result cutting along the growth rings.”
Alain Van Havre
22"L x 14"D x 20"H
Oak or Walnut
Designed in Belgium