Studio 3 Sofa by NORR11
The Studio 3 Sofa by NORR11 pays homage to the iconic 70s era with its distinctive and expressive design. Its versatile module system allows for limitless configurations, adapting effortlessly to various settings and environments, whether it's a cozy living room or a spacious public space.
- Features bold fluted upholstery inspired by the late 70s, contemporarily refined for a unique identity
- Each module articulates soft, welcoming lines, perfect for relaxation and socializing
- Loose and movable armrest cushion that balances the fluted upholstery
- 360-degree finish, allowing each module to stand alone
- Modules can be reversed to create a two-sided sofa
- Click-Link system for connecting modules seamlessly
- Equipped with a soft foam mix for ultimate comfort
- Available in classic non-fluted upholstery upon request
- Wide variety of high-quality eco-fabrics or Sorensen Leather options available
Plywood frame, cold cure foam filling and high-quality fabrics.
Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl
Made in Italy