Studio 1 Sofa by NORR11
The Studio 1 Sofa by NORR11 is a tribute to the expressive aesthetics of the timeless 70s era. It offers a versatile yet simple system of modules that can be combined in limitless options to create various settings, shapes, and styles, seamlessly blending into any environment.
- Defined by bold fluted upholstery inspired by late 70s sofa styles, refined in a contemporary way
- Soft and welcoming lines ideal for living, socializing, and relaxing
- Loose and movable armrest cushion that balances the fluted upholstery
- 360-degree finish, allowing each module to stand alone
- Modules can be reversed to create a two-sided sofa
- Click-Link system for easy module connection
- Soft foam mix for ultimate comfort
- Available in a classic non-fluted upholstery upon request
- Wide variety of high-quality eco-fabrics or Sorensen Leather options
Plywood frame, cold cure foam filling and high-quality fabrics.
Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl
Made in Italy