Samurai Chair by NORR11
Experience the fusion of heritage and modern design with the Samurai Chair by NORR11. Inspired by both the mid-20th century hunting chairs and the Danish stick chairs of the 1950s, this chair offers a unique and contemporary interpretation of the low-slung hunting chair.
- Crafted of solid oak and saddle leather for a timeless and durable design
- Distinctive silhouette and beautiful from all angles, making it a striking addition to any space
- Features tectonic geometry and different turned oak sections that provide excellent support and seating comfort
- The saddle leather folds around the chair like armor, offering both strength and body-hugging comfort
- Mounted with brass rivets for maximum strength and adjustable leather straps with brass buckles for added elegance
- Enjoy deep, relaxed seating with this modern interpretation of a classic hunting chair
FSC certified oak upholstered with Harness Leather from Sørensen Leather.
W 25.98" x D 32.68" x H 29.53" x SH 14.57"
Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl
Made in Slovenia