Quick Ship Oxydation Low Table by Ligne Roset
Inspired by Contemporary Architecture and Materials
- This collection of tables draws inspiration from contemporary architecture, sculpture, and research into the materials used, in particular, the natural properties of oxidization.
- It is a combination of 'sustainable' materials such as stone or metal made into an architectural shape.
Combination of Simple Shape and Complicated Texture
- The Oxydation tables combine a simple shape with a complicated texture and are a mix of traditional techniques and highly advanced technologies.
- As it oxidizes, the metal can bring unexpected results, making each table naturally unique with a myriad of variations in its oxidized top.
High-Quality Material and Unique Design
- Top in oxidized (acid-treated) steel, ensuring high durability and a one-of-a-kind design.
27 1/2” Ø x 15”H
Materials: oxidized steel, Tuscan stone