Pad Low Swivel Armchair by Normann Copenhagen
The Pad Low Swivel Armchair by Normann Copenhagen is a stunning piece that seamlessly combines materials, tactility, and shape to create a truly unique character. With molded shells in oak veneer juxtaposed against a soft padded front and a sturdy metal frame, this armchair exudes both strength and airiness.
- Made with a solid steel or aluminum frame
- Features sections of strong oak veneer for the backrest and seat
- Molded PU foam upholstery for added comfort
- Available in three base variants: static steel frame, flexible swivel base in black or polished aluminum, or a base with swivel and tilt function for extra mobility
- Comes with a back of oak or black-painted oak with upholstery in three different qualities and a wide variety of shades
The Pad Low Swivel Armchair boasts a boxy yet perfectly rounded shape, where organic texture and warmth harmonize with cool shine through the combination of wood, textile, and metal. Its front-padded design not only exudes elegance but also ensures exceptional comfort, making it the perfect addition to any sophisticated lounge or lobby.
Part of the Pad series, this armchair is meticulously made to order and offers the perfect balance of comfortable and streamlined, classic and foresighted design.
32 1/2"W x 32 1/2"D x 32 3/4"H, SH: 17"
Shell: lacquered oak veneer or painted ash veneer, PU foam and front upholstery. Legs: polished aluminum or powder coated black
Made in Denmark