NY11 Chair Leather Seat by NORR11
Inspired by traditional Danish elementary school chairs, the NY11 Chair features a frame hand-crafted from solid oak and a seat of oak veneer. Created by designers Rune Krojgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik, this chair offers a modern interpretation of the classic Scandinavian dining chair while prioritizing comfort and durability.
- Comfortable chair suitable for dining or workspace
- A best seller from NORR11
- Available with or without seat upholstery
- Replaceable upholstery plates for customization
- Visible grains in the chair's structure emphasize the quality of materials and provide a natural appearance
- Sturdy wood frame for reliability
- L2 Certified for quality assurance
FSC certified oak upholstered with high-end eco-conscious leather from Sørensen Leather.
W 17.91" x D 20.47" x H 30.71" x SH 18.31"
Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik
Made in Latvia