Lazy '05 Chair by B&B Italia
The name recalls relaxation, laziness and rest. The principle the pieces of this range have in common is the chromed steel frame with easy to remove covers with a zipper or Velcro fastening. With high backrest for a rigorous position, lower backrest or in the stool version, they all offer the possibility of combining different fabric tones above and under the seat, with a two-colour effect.
- Designer: Patricia Urquiola
- Seat: thermoplastic material shell, shaped polyurethane, polyester fibre cover
- Back: elastic mesh, polyester fibre cover
- Support frame: drawn steel
- Ferrules: thermoplastic material
- Cover: fabric or leather