Hippo Leather Chair by NORR11
The Hippo Leather Chair by NORR11 is a statement piece that brings a soft, playful shape to any interior setting. It stands on two sturdy legs with a strong wooden profile, drawing influence from the barrel-shaped torsos of the Hippopotamus mammal.
- Stylish and playful design
- Sturdy legs with FSC certified oak finishes
- Available in various upholstery options
- Characterized by soft shapes and strong lines
- Wooden leg profile available in natural, light smoked, dark smoked, and black finishes
The chair's legs are available in four different FSC certified oak finishes and are coated with water-based lacquer. Additionally, the seat and back come in a wide variety of fabrics and leathers, allowing for customization to suit different interior styles.
Note: Different upholsteries can have varying appearances, and some fabrics may wrinkle slightly around the curved seat, adding a touch of character to the chair.
Seat: Plywood and Cut Foam
Backrest: Massive Oak and Cut Foam
Legs: Massive Oak
FSC certified oak and high-quality leather from Sørensen Leather or eco-conscious sourced fabrics.
W 18.7" x D 23.23" x H 31.3" x SH 18.5"
Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl
Made in Latvia