The Isle Suspension Lamp by Lambert & Fils
The Isle Suspension Lamp by Lambert et Fils -A new collection in collaboration with Zoë Mowat. Available in Fall 2023
- Design: An ode to quiet strength, ISLE is a play both on illusion and perception allowing lightness to anchor and foundations to rise.
- Composition: Composed of a delicate glass tube resting on solid-stone and aluminum pedestals and suspended in mid-air like a surreal bridge.
- Minimalist Yet Intriguing: ISLE is minimal, but not simplistic. Its system is both simple yet integrated, and even the suspension wires are a part of the form and design.
- Polymorphous: The lamp remains polymorphous; it is as much a practical object as an object of the imagination.
- Practical and Imaginative: Created to light a room and reveal the life within it, ISLE was designed to function in spaces large or small.
- Light Diffusion: The frosted glass tube diffuses the light evenly on its length and within the space it lives in.
Lambert & Fils