St. Germain Bed by Ivano Redaelli
A masterpiece of refined elegance, the St. Germain Bed by Ivano Redaelli is a captivating blend of impressive volumes and romantic allure. Its large-sized headboard boasts a subtly curved outline, exuding sophistication and charm.
Key features and benefits:
- Impressive volumes and slightly curved outline
- Peculiar symmetry with a juxtaposition of thin bedframe and bulky upper part
- Exquisite walnut feet
- Available in a range of different finishes
- Enhanced with soft fabrics like chenille and velvets
- Option to replace wooden feet with contemporary, sleek metal feet
St. Germain Bed displays the perfect balance, effortlessly blending classic and modern elements. Its unique design is further accentuated when paired with soft fabrics, adding a touch of retro style to its already stunning appearance.
US Cal. King
Bed with wood and iron frame, padding in different densities polyuretane. External padding in resin layers and polyurethane coupled with velveteen. Removable covering in fabric and leather.
Feet available in two versions:
- Tubular metal painted of matt powder, col. manganese h. cms. 23
- Canaletto Walnut h.cms. 23
Fixed beech plywood slatted base.