Oak Arc Dining Table by Ethnicraft
Come together for work or pleasure with the Oak Arc dining table. Combining a tapered black metal leg base against a brushed black Oak finish, the Arc's design is a refined form featuring a unique light ambience and slightly rounded tabletop. A contemporary masterpiece by Alain Van Havre. Available as shown in black oak.
- Wood pieces are unique and may come with natural variations
- Natural characteristics are called “Medullary Rays”
- Desired characteristics are drawn out by the type of cut which is known as “Quarter-Sawn”
- Quarter-sawn oak is “a more structurally sound hardwood than flat-sawn oak
- Resists cupping, twisting, warping, moisture penetration, and raised grain
- One of the most sought-after features of quarter-sawn white and red oak is the flecks and the rays that appear on the face of the boards as a result cutting along the growth rings
Alain Van Havre
79"W x 39 1/2"D x 30"H
87"W x 39 1/2"D x 30"H
98"W x 39 1/2"D x 30"H
Made from black tainted oak with a brushed and varnished finish, on a black metal base.
Designed in Belgium